Continuing with making hi-end lights on a budget, my customer brought me a fluorescent tube housing to retrofit with as many LEDs as I could and include a dimmer switch. The plan for this light is that it would plug in, but I have left enough space in the housing if he decides to hook it up to a similar battery used for the LED brick.
I set out everything on the ping pong table and got to work
After I had soldered five lengths together, I began using the adhesive to affix them to the Plexiglas. The idea with the Plexiglas is that it will connect to the housing with velcro so that it will allow for easy changes with other colored lights on a similar platform