Very quickly I realized that investing in a used transmission and torque converter was a horrible idea. I began spinning the torque converter having the biggest problems making up any incline. It was a mess, and in June 2008, I had enough.
Just 5 months after completion, this is my first time working on the MPV TT at home without the convenience of a 2 post lift.
I used the same concepts realized when installing the engine. I took off the front wheels, dropped the van all the way to the ground, resting the subframe on some 4×4′s. I then unbolted the subframe and raised the body up.
Its tight spaces, but it all worked out.